1º These General Terms and Conditions of Supply are agreed between Lasermaq, based in Rua da Estrada, 439 Trás 4470-600 Maia, Tax Identification Number 507640780 and telephone contact 229 406 241 (social fixed network call cost) hereinafter referred to as CADCAM4Dental and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.cadcam4dental.pt, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2º The parts agree that purchases made through the website www.cadcam4dental.pt will be governed exclusively by this agreement.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Supply have the purpose of provide and defining all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of goods made on the website www.cadcam4dental.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
1. The User completes his order by completing the ordering process presented on the website www.cadcam4dental.pt, by adding the product (s) he intends to order to the shopping cart.
2. To fulfill your order, the User must:
a) Sign in to website www.cadcam4dental.pt, by providing the information requested (Name, Tax Identification Number, Adress, Telephone contact, Email), as well as choose a combination of email and password for future “login”;
b) Once your registration is accepted by CADCAM4Dental, you must log in with the combination of email and password chosen at the time of registration;
c) From the moment you enter the private area of the website www.cadcam4dental.pt, you only have to add to the shopping cart the products you want and complete the information that is available to you during the order finishing process (billing data, form of delivery of the goods, payment methods).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Terms and Conditions of Supply which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The specifications of all products marketed by CADCAM4Dental may be changed without prior notice by the manufacturers, thus declining CADCAM4Dental any responsibility for typographical errors or changes to the characteristics made by the manufacturers.
5. CADCAM4Dental will honor online orders only up to the limit of available stocks. In the lack of availability of the product, CADCAM4Dental commits to inform the User as soon as possible.
6. The data on the invoice are full responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
7. Order are valid for seven days unless your order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If the payment of the order is not received by our services within the referred period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
1. In the website www.cadcam4dental.pt, CADCAM4Dental provides to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de pagamento, Lda:
a) ATM – After completing your order, the User will receive by email a reference (entity / reference / value) with which you must make the payment through an ATM / Home banking. If payment does not occur within a week, your order will be considered suspended;
b) Paypal – When you select this method of payment, the User will be redirected to the PayPal page, where you must create a Paypal account or enter with an existing account;
c) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard) – The User must fill in the requested data (card number and security code on the back). In case the payment platform reports that your payment has not been accepted, your order will be suspended until payment is successful;
d) Bank transfer – After completing your order, the User will receive an email with the necessary data to make the payment (account name / IBAN / value). If payment does not occur within a week, your order will be considered suspended.
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise.
3. If you wish to have another form of payment, you must ask CADCAM4Dental to analyze your current account.
1. The order can be picked up at CADCAM4Dental or sent by the shipping company. The company that performs the delivery is TNT. Unless stock breakdown, orders will be despatched within 1 day after payment receipt.
2. To the order are added the costs of postage: in Portugal Continental, a fixed charge of € 5,50 + VAT up to 5 Kg by shipping. For orders over € 150,00, the shipping costs to Portugal Continental are an offer.
3. When sending orders to the archipelagos of Madeira and Azores or foreign, the means of transport to be used, as well as the costs to be collected, will be studied on a case-by-case basis.
4. All shipments delivered by the shipping company must be visually inspected upon delivery and confirmation of the number of packages. In case of an anomaly, a safeguard should be placed on the Transport Guide, stating “Reservations on Delivery” plus detailed information (eg: torn and/or wet packaging, missing volume, signs of violation).
The safeguard in the Transportation Guide is crucial to initiate the compensation process in case of damage/loss and replace the material at no cost. If a reservation has not been made, CADCAM4Dental can not assume the loss being this customer’s entire responsibility.
5. When the anomaly is confirmed, the situation must be immediately reported to CADCAM4Dental on the day of receipt of the shipment, by telephone 229 406 241 or the contact form.
1. Prices are to be understood in euros (without taxes included) and refer to prompt payment, unless otherwise indicated. At the end of the order, the VAT ruling at the date of invoicing will be applied.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive the order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
1. All products are guaranteed by their respective brands, which unless otherwise stated is 12 months from the date of invoice.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The process of canceling or returning an order is treated on a case by case basis by CADCAM4Dental. The request must be made in writing through the contact form, up to 15 days after the receipt of the order, and the cancellation or return of the merchandise instructions will be answered and defined by CADCAM4Dental.
2. Whenever possible, the return of the payment should be made in the same way as it was carried out. If this is not possible, the User must provide proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by bank transfer.
3. CADCAM4Dental commits to repay the User within a maximum period of 15 days.
4. The returned products must be in perfect conditions of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User’s hands, without having been used or presenting any anomaly or damage.
5. Orders returned to collection will not be accepted. The value of the transportation will only be refunded in cases where the order was sent incorrectly or if the product is defective.
6. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness will be indicated by CADCAM4Dental.
SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any suggestions or complaints, please send them to our services by completing the contact form. For any questions, please contact the Customer Service Department at 229 406 241.
ALTERNATIVE LITIGATION RESOLUTION
In case of litigation, we inform that the User may use the Alternative Litigation Resolution entities identified in the consumer portal at www.consumidor.pt or Consumer Litigation Resolution at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.
The processing of User’s data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in CADCAM4Dental data base (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns to User, in person or by writing, directly to the addresses described on the website www.cadcam4dental.pt.